|Further Information for Spectators will be made available in the near future, although a great deal of information is contained within the competitor information section this including:-
- Route Details, checkpoints and a map with towns/villages on the course, all of which we envisage will be assisting in making for a great spectator event & experience.
Other further information about the area and accommodation can be found at :-
- Visit Northumberland
- St Oswalds Way.com
- The finish of the 100 mile event is at the George Hotel, Chollerford with quality accommodation and setting to relax in following the race. Spectators can buy a day pass for £6 (2015) and utilise the facilities including swimming pool, spa and treatment rooms. This is also directly on Hadrian’s Wall and is the Event hotel but note, has only 47 rooms available.
- Holy Island Lindisfarne accommodation is limited. These all provide easy walking access to the event start. Note the tide will limit access to and from the island if you are staying here so always check the tide times!! The island is entirely cut off from the mainland when the tide is in!
- The 50K race finish at the Jolly Fisherman is an award winning Restaurant & Pub which can offer some accommodation.
- Link to Accommodation in Craster here at Stay Craster
- Rothbury is the finish of the 100km as well as being a key check point for the 100 mile runners. The check point and finish are both based at Tomlinsons Bunk House & Cafe which provides an awesome atmosphere and central location. Many of the event team will be enjoying this location throughout the evening and into the night!